Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Help

• 28-11-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

I have a Blackberry Curve and I can never connect with any other phones. I bought the phone in america and maybe there is different systems. That's probably not the reason but i'm real confused.

Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Any help?

We can't help you until you help us. :)

What exactly are you doing? What errors are you seeing? What software are you using? etc.

I am not familiar with the curve, but Bluetooth is Bluetooth - you should in theory be able to pair it with other devices. Unless it is a restricted version like on the iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

When I turn on my bluetooth, no other phones can connect with mine even though it's on :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you removed the 'hidden' setting?

Its in the bluetooth options, make sure 'discoverable' is set to yes. This is so other phones can find you.

Advertisement