Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball Promo

Options
  • 28-11-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd share this. It's a promo for a paintball outfit that I shot and cut recently. Not the usual sort of promo one gets, but great fun to make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oWEgTjFDMc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

thought it was very good. Excellent quality, nice shots, but a bit too long and repetitive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

reece wrote: »
    thought it was very good. Excellent quality, nice shots, but a bit too long and repetitive

Agreed. But one has to go with the clients wishes unfortunately. Sure I may cut me a personal version in due course.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

quality was excellent. what type of camera did you use? What kind of rig did you use for the motion (running along side the paint ballers etc...) shots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

reece wrote: »
    quality was excellent. what type of camera did you use? What kind of rig did you use for the motion (running along side the paint ballers etc...) shots?

Shot it on a Panasonic AG-DVC62 Mini DV camera.

After that it was a mixture of dolly and track with a jib for the opening shots. Hers a photo of the set up.

pic3.jpg

Advertisement