Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUREAU DE CHANGE

Options
  • 28-11-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi, i'm planning on goin up the north tomorrow, will the bureau de change be open tomorrow???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

if your doing shopping then most shops will take your euro notes and give sterling back as change.

I've found asda better as it's automated exchange on the till whereas Tesco's is done off a sheet of paper and they will round it to the nearest note, in mose cases upwards :)

and leave your Euro coins at home or in the car if u need them below border, they're useless up there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 moy1

thanks for the reply.i was planning on buying a set of alloys and need to change over currency, any bureau de change open on sundays?

Advertisement