Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland A - Tallaght Stadium

• 28-11-2009 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Got my first photographers pass to an International game. Not as experienced as some of the other rugby photographers on here, only at it the year but really loving it.

4141051403_68be34f3e8.jpg

4141805428_33138dbd08.jpg

4141038567_e5f2cf11cf.jpg

4141790314_a1e7df3d4a.jpg

4141787646_9887de4e97.jpg

Thanks for looking, any pointers greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭hoganpoly

nice crisp shots sharon think i was beside you get hubby to buy you a big lens for xmas and your sorted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Thanks, soon as we get over christmas I am hoping to upgrade the camera and lens. Where you the guy with the laptop?

no i was the big ejjit next to him thinking i was a pro got a loan of a couple a lens and a body from a fellow boardie put the question out there to borrow gear if your interested i have had loads of help from the photo boardies..:)

I would be terrified to borrow incase something happened. How did your pictures come out?

a couple of mine ,came out ok ,glad to get a cuppa after the game bloody baltic out there4141265045_db29b9a467.jpg
    4142019848_3d04107b19.jpg

• Advertisement

Great shots.

It was freezing out there, we went over to the Maldron for a few drinks, it took me over an hour to get warm again.

I spotted a comment on another topic about the IRFU not letting you post pictures from Matches, is this true????? Sorry new to all of this and not sure of the dos and don'ts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

eeyore2502 wrote: »
    I spotted a comment on another topic about the IRFU not letting you post pictures from Matches, is this true????? Sorry new to all of this and not sure of the dos and don'ts.

Some very nice picts there.

Normally, before giving access, the IRFU get you to sign a photographers agreement. I'm not sure about the "A" games though.

Thanks Paul, as cold as it was I loved it!!

I was never asked to sign anything I got an email confirmation of getting the pass and told the details of collecting the pass and when I did I was just asked my name and she crossed me off the list and that was that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

Was at the game and managed to avoid camera shake despite the Arctic conditions. Was good prep for the SA game the following day.

The set is on Flickr at the moment - link

Here's a couple of of them

4145715598_7dcc61d950_o.jpg

4145715124_60449c2f86_o.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement