Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbags

Options
  • 28-11-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

i am from the curragh but livin in limerick area now.passin through newbridge today and went for a shop in whitewater,i thought i was back in limerick with the amount of young scummers hangin about.Has newbridge gone down hill ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It really depends on the direction you're coming from. If you're coming from the Naas side it is downhill but from the other direction you're travelling uphill. In the town itself it's neither uphill nor downhill - it's all pretty level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

wanna be scumbags, celbridge would bash newbridge :rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

no maynooth has more scumbags!!!

well actually celbridge is full of yobs and newbridge is just a kip :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

differnce in yobs and scumbags ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

celliman wrote: »
    i am from the curragh but livin in limerick area now.passin through newbridge today and went for a shop in whitewater,i thought i was back in limerick with the amount of young scummers hangin about.Has newbridge gone down hill ?

Gone down hill!!!!!! Newbridge was always a kip....:confused: Simple rule : Army Barracks + Not so bright people = Kip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

celliman wrote: »
    Has newbridge gone down hill ?

Think the question should be, Has Newbridge gone even further downhill?!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

what makes them scum bags?????

because there parents cant afford great clothes, did you speak to any of these people to actually find out if they are scum bags, its people like you that bring newbridge down not the people that live in it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

I shop in Whitewater most weeks, never saw any youngsters hanging around, full stop, let alone any scummers (must be a Limerick word!), but then you being from both the Curragh and Limerick I'm sure you know all about scumbags...

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

"Gone down hill!!!!!! Newbridge was always a kip....confused.gif Simple rule : Army Barracks + Not so bright people = Kip"

Saab Ed please enlighten me as to where the Army barracks in Newbridge is?? Don't ever remember seeing one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

I'm not from Newbridge but go in a good bit. Dunno what you mean about scumbags in the Whitewater???? The centre never has any trouble, plenty of security in there who take no ****.
    Appearance-wise then is it??? It's the same in every town in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Enough - why do people insist in starting these pointless threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement