Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Gate Street Broadband NTL/UPC Are we gettin Broadband soon ?

• 28-11-2009 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Seen and heard the road works a few weeks ago there were goin into the nite and it was loud.

they did all the work and it finished any idea when we are gettin the broadband in the area they have the ntl tv in our block 8 years and no broadband at all yes its as strange as it sounds from what i hear from the neighbours.

they put down the new lines hopefully we can get it soon in our area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 ConorF

I live nearby in Kilmainham and we got a letter from UPC the other day finally offering broadband and phone services. I've been waiting for this forever and couldn't believe the day had actually come. Then when I rang them they said it was starting in January - call back then!! Hilarious - but it does seem to be starting in our area finally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

im gettin the tv installed thursday, for 2 months I rang them they said sorry its not in your apartment block.

i asked a neigibor they said tv have been in this block for 8 years with ntl and were only gettin broadband now.

they told me the same janauary but we didnt get a letter mate

does most of dublin 8 not have ntl broadband. ? does anyone know

still no broadband :(

still no broadband conor so I closed down the line. I'll wait it out.
    ConorF wrote: »
    I live nearby in Kilmainham and we got a letter from UPC the other day finally offering broadband and phone services. I've been waiting for this forever and couldn't believe the day had actually come. Then when I rang them they said it was starting in January - call back then!! Hilarious - but it does seem to be starting in our area finally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement