Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

fly books ?

• 29-11-2009 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all

im sorry if the last time people mistook the fly book that i ment for an actual book on flies i ment a fly storage compartment when i said fly books.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

i've gotten quite a few second hand off the internet for next to nothing. play.com don't charge for postage. betterworldbooks.com is a good one.

here is a magnificent site : http://learnflytying.co.uk/

run by david cammis, and his son, or grandson, not sure which, but a great site.

if you have to get a book new try hodges figgis in dawson st, they have half a dozen. i prefer 2nd hand books from fairs and bookstalls.

(i shouldn't really mention this, but even though I have a dozen beautiful old books on flytying i've never actually tied a single fly! so be careful what nutters u meet on the internet!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 live to kayak

thanks for that :D:):rolleyes::cool::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

Hi all

im sorry if the last time people mistook the fly book that i ment for an actual book on flies i ment a fly storage compartment when i said fly books.

Thanks

fly book or fly box:P

fly box but it looks like a book:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I call them fly wallets, but in the US they seem to be fly books.

• Advertisement

k thanks

Advertisement