Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash

Options
  • 29-11-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

having run a seach in this forum for squash i have found a few places for squash in wexford ie st. martins
    but is there anywhere in wexford town itself where there are squash courts open to the public?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

there was talk of Peters going public about a yr ago, i never followed it up as the lad i played with hurt his back and we havnt played since

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

You could try St.Joseph community centre in Bishopswater. I know that they are doing up their handball courts at the moment, racquetball n squash played there as well. Not sure when it will be finished as the builders doing the job have gone bust! Sign of the times, eh!
    BV

Advertisement