Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White House ... Ruined

Options
  • 29-11-2009 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭

Hi; I Have 2 say I was So pissed off to find one of my all time favourite Pubs in Limerick CHANGEDbeyond all recognition...the White House is not a disco bar ... FFS ..I've been drinking here for 20 years since College.. what a waste of great old pub ...WHAT A LOAD OF BOLL&X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

is it or isnt it a disco bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

I think you went off on a tangent, what exactly are you complaining about? :confused: Because the White House I was in the other day is certaintly not a "disco bar"..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭moby2101

well it certainly was 2nite... And apparently every Sat nite... They have some aul fella playing really bad 70's & 80's tripe at high volume..packed out so I guess it will be a feature from here on out... I know publicans are finding it hard to survive in this current economic climate but get a fffing grip..a great pub like this will always survive. To resort to
    To this kind of Crap smacks of desperation ... you might be flavour of the week in the run up to Crimbo but inevitablely you will loose FOREVER YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

If they have made that big a change to their Saturday night, it would suggest they were not making money on that night beforehand, and are trying to find a way to maximize their income.

But I can understand how it would rile some long time regulars though.

Advertisement