Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiler Broken

Options
  • 29-11-2009 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Typical this to happen when the cold weather comes and on a weekend. My boiler packed in last night. Anyone know how i might find someone to fix it asap???

It's not firing. The pilot light won't come on?? Or does anyone know how I might manually light it. Probably not possible but worth asking anyway

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bridgeman

Make sure that there is gas coming into the house have you other gas appliances you can check to see if they are working . TP gas services provide 24 hr callout I think .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

bridgeman wrote: »
    Make sure that there is gas coming into the house have you other gas appliances you can check to see if they are working . TP gas services provide 24 hr callout I think .

I know someone working for them, he's a gas man. :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

You have a pm OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mickmon

djman wrote: »
    Typical this to happen when the cold weather comes and on a weekend. My boiler packed in last night. Anyone know how i might find someone to fix it asap???

It's not firing. The pilot light won't come on?? Or does anyone know how I might manually light it. Probably not possible but worth asking anyway

Cheers

Heya djman,

You can check out the RGII website for a list of Registered Gas Installers in your county.

Cheers,
    Mick

Advertisement