Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor upgrade nokia 5530

• 29-11-2009 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

my girlfriend is looking for the Nokia 5530 Illuvial for christmas as an upgrade and i'm just wondering can anyone tell me what credit comes with it as shes an existing customer ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

pretty sure its only 20 euro on upgrade, wudnt think 2 long about it there probably sold out by now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

ok thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Hi south,

I won a 5530 on Today FM from the carphone warehouse, unfortunately I am a vodafone customer and can't get the phone unlocked. Its an illuvial one and brand new, i played with it for a few hours but couldn't put my sim in it so put it back in the box.

If you want it, its for sale. I'm based in Dublin/Meath area.

As i said its brand new, meteor locked illuvial with all the accessories in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

sorry. I didn't see this post until today and have already bought one on sunday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

No problem, hopes she enjoys the phone, there pretty nice. If only I was meteor!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

lostdesign wrote: »
    No problem, hopes she enjoys the phone, there pretty nice. If only I was meteor!!

A simple call to 1905 and you can be, they'll also give you €150 credit for moving..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

lostdesign wrote: »
    Hi south,

I won a 5530 on Today FM from the carphone warehouse, unfortunately I am a vodafone customer and can't get the phone unlocked. Its an illuvial one and brand new, i played with it for a few hours but couldn't put my sim in it so put it back in the box.

If you want it, its for sale. I'm based in Dublin/Meath area.

As i said its brand new, meteor locked illuvial with all the accessories in the box.

How much are you looking for it ?

Advertisement