Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That time of year - Award time!! [Nominations]

Options
  • 29-11-2009 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Well everyone, coming to the end of the year. Good times were had, some epic beers attended and new friends made :)

Nominations (and brief reason why) for the following if you please;

Newbie of the year 2009
    Irregular poster of the year 2009
    Best female tattoo of the year 2009
    Best male tattoo of the year 2009
    Piercing of the year 2009
    Post of the year 2009
    Thread of the year 2009
    Poster of the year 2009

Also thinking about having an "award" for tattoo artist of the year etc so suggestions welcome for them and any other categories you may wanna add :)

Get voting :D

Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Newbie of the year 2009: Hmmmm skywards, she practicly lives here, plus she's funny with all the bitching
    Irregular poster of the year 2009: Hot2def always gives good advice on ink
    Best female tattoo of the year 2009:Sarannwraps. Hands down no contest.Will be amazing once finished
    Best male tattoo of the year 2009: Gotta give this to sweenox's back piece, looks deadly in real life
    Piercing of the year 2009:to be honest no piercing sticks out to me so I'll go with Will's streeeeetch labret, or if we're including implants and that I'll go with Cookie Jars, dermals
    Post of the year 2009:I'll come back to this
    Thread of the year 2009:I'll show you mine. Has thrown up some seriously good work this year
    Poster of the year 2009:Flip of the coin says the wee munchkin from donegal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Newbie of the year 2009 - Either skywards (i know she's a 2008 but it was december) or cookie jar. Both very friendly and helpful.

Irregular poster of the year 2009 - Fii or Hot2Def get my votes

Best female tattoo of the year 2009 - cookie jar's cover up. Lovely.

Best male tattoo of the year 2009 - shimei's robot, KevArno's sleeve, sweenox's back piece

Piercing of the year 2009 - not sure

Post of the year 2009 - probably gauge's drunken posting

Thread of the year 2009 - il show you mine

Poster of the year 2009 - probably Diceicle, he's always around to help people with their questions :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I still don't know many people here so not voting on them all:)

Best female tattoo of the year 2009 - Molberts back peice (hope it was in 2009) Love the colour and it stuck in my head after seeing it.

Best male tattoo of the year 2009 - Sweenox's back piece, was just wow

Thread of the year 2009 - I'll show you mine, if I'm bored I always have a look through it.

Poster of the year 2009 - Emmmm stuck between two... but Will as he is always there to dish out advice on topic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

We should have a nerdiest tattoo of the year, id clean up :D

thread of the year possibly - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055723968 just great idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

Newbie of the year - cookie jar
    Irregular poster of the year - ?
    Best female tattoo of the year - cookie jars phoenix
    Best male tattoo of the year - wills leg, kev arnos sleeve
    Piercing of the year - cookie jars breasts
    Post of the year - I HTE DRNK PSTS LOLz!!!111
    Thread of the year - ill show you mine
    Poster of the year - ?
    Best beers of ever - karma onto turks head

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Newbie of the year 2009 Cookie Jar definitely. lovely poster and even lovelier in real life :D

Irregular poster of the year 2009 Hot2Def. gives great advice when she does post!

Best female tattoo of the year 2009 Cookie Jar's phoenix, amazing cover up! also love saranne's side piece

Best male tattoo of the year 2009 toss up between mark's robot, will's leg, kevarno's sleeve and sweenox's dragon

Piercing of the year 2009 cookie jar's dermals, had a great inspection of them the night of the beers!!!! ;) they're really well healed and well placed.

Post of the year 2009 i believe there were a few posts about cheese a while back that were quite humourous, especially will's reaction to my picture of fake american cheese :pac:

Thread of the year 2009 I'll Show You Mine, always a great thread!

Poster of the year 2009 Damo! always gives great advice, is a fair mod and a lovely chap altogether!

Any other nominations?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm in the same boat as Cookie so I'll only vote on certain things

Best Male tattoo of the year - Will's leg, awesome colours

Best female tattoo: Tread_softly's kanu unchou. Tis lovely!

Piercing of the year - Raze's horizontal lobe. I've never seen a large mm one before.

Thread of the year - Don't know if it counts but OTB. I got to sorta know the lovely folk here off it :) If not then I'll show you mine

Advertisement