Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star wars parody hula hoops. Please vote

• 29-11-2009 1:50pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Edit: voting is now closed. Made it in the top 20! wooo! Good enough for my first ever video i reckon. Thanks for checking it out. Glad osme of you got a giggle out of it. May the force be with you!

Original video here (better quality)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k9Q6g-iP4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

LOL...I like it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Cheers for that! Glad you like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

lol. that was good. fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnnyivan

That's completely crackers!

I'm shocked to discover that you have "...in a bedroom far away..."

I swear to God, when I added almost the same line to my site the other night it was a genuine flash of nostalgic, heart-felt inspiration. I'd never seen your video!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

johnnyivan wrote: »
    That's completely crackers!

I'm shocked to discover that you have "...in a bedroom far away..."

I swear to God, when I added almost the same line to my site the other night it was a genuine flash of nostalgic, heart-felt inspiration. I'd never seen your video!

Ha ha no way. Whats your website?

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

johnnyivan wrote: »

lol. That was cool. Nice idea.

Thanks! It'll take me while to get it all up there, but it's great fun.

Advertisement