Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suggestions for shooting inside

• 29-11-2009 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

so pissed off it's raining today cause I wanted to go out and do some shooting.

Anyway;

suggestions for shooting something inside

anyone?

Comments

Have you a macro lens / extension thing that turns a normal lens into a macro lens?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

yes I have a set of macro extension tubes luckily enough

Then go nuts!

There has to be interesting enough things in drawers or in the kitchen which will make interesting macro shots!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

cool I'll give that a try.

Thanks for the suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

self portraits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

self portraits!

worst thing ever....

worst thing ever....

from lastnite 2mp cameraphone and quick edit
    16545_357173290603_681875603_10279257_5162555_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

worst thing ever....
    from lastnite 2mp cameraphone and quick edit

I abruptly find myself agreeing with KH above :D

If I ever feel the need to piss off everyone in this forum I now know what to do..
    dress up as a swan and take a self portrait then convert to HDR placing a large watermark at the bottom of the 1500by1200px photo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

If I ever feel the need to piss off everyone in this forum I now know what to do..
    dress up as a swan and take a self portrait then convert to HDR placing a large watermark at the bottom of the 1500by1200px photo

I'd find that incredibly amusing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Don't forget your 100px border :)

Oh, and win a competition with said photo, after cloning out a crowd behind you.

I abruptly find myself agreeing with KH above :D

what about a myspace photo? :D
    16545_357173295603_681875603_10279258_5371904_n.jpg

I was trying out as many faces as possible, maybe nobody would like them but I had fun doing it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Yeah, far from pissing everyone off, there's something there for everybody ! Even the furries ! (does anyone know if swans come under the general furry thing or not ? )

You might want to digitally put a big fake film border around it aswell. Either (for super irritation) a fake polaroid border, or a fake film border with B&W film markings which you photoshop onto a colour picture :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, far from pissing everyone off, there's something there for everybody ! Even the furries ! (does anyone know if swans come under the general furry thing or not ? )

You might want to digitally put a big fake film border around it aswell. Either (for super irritation) a fake polaroid border, or a fake film border with B&W film markings which you photoshop onto a colour picture :mad::mad::mad:

well considering they dont have fur!

I could put a vintage scratched up texture over it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

don't forget your duo-toning!

I actually shot this from inside before I got the camera phone out!(low quality facebook jpg)
    16545_357179640603_681875603_10279419_475791_n.jpg

had a tripod set up with my window wide open, was pitch black outside (and very windy) so focus was guess work with distance scale, 30sec exposure as Ive no cable release.

Its from one of the bedrooms in my familys Donegal home, can see Errigal from the ensuite bathroom window!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I was trying out as many faces as possible, maybe nobody would like them but I had fun doing it

Seriously, once you're having fun that's the most important thing. Feck everyone else.

Advertisement