Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE

Options
  • 29-11-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

I know my question is motoring related, but it's local to Dundalk. I'm looking for the name of business that repairs auto alternators, I know exactly where is, but I don't know the name or postal address so I can't look up the phone number. It's located on the coe's road, between Trufit (tyre and exhausts) and Fastfit (tyre and exhausts). As I said they deal in Bosch batteries, alternators and auto electrics.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

gt diesel?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

That could be the place alright, and I found their number in the book, I'll try them tomorrow. I have a funny feeling GTD diesel might be next door to the place I need, but I'm far from sure, thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Duncelt

Why don't you ring GTD Diesel or Fast Fix and ask them the name of the place:D

Advertisement