Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Moyross

Options
  • 29-11-2009 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hello,

My friend and I are moving into Moyross for three weeks in January and we are wondering how to go about getting accommodation.

Any ideas are welcome.

And please don't just say don't do it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Not sure ud get a short term rental for 3 weeks??maybe try the 2 student villages their not full this year

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

What is the nature of your stay in moyross.

If it is to do something for the community you could always have a word with the Monks living out there. they could help you out and all you would have to offer is a donation.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,740 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Not sure ud get a short term rental for 3 weeks??maybe try the 2 student villages their not full this year

+1 on the student villages suggestion.

They both offer easy access to the Delmege park/Pineview area of Moyross and the whole area is in easy walking distance.

As for getting a short term rental out there, I'd doubt there are any available...
    I know a couple of people renting privately owned houses out there very long term, but apart from those the vast majority are Council owned and the ones that aren't are owner occupied.

Advertisement