Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy cheap banned Xbox360s?

• 29-11-2009 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭

Lo all,
    I use the PC for gaming online, but would like to get a cheap Xbox360 to play offline games on, such as Burnout (the ones where you crash a lot, not the new one), and a few other games.

As a load of people are getting banned for all sorts of reasons, I'm wondering is there a shop or site that I can buy said banned Xbox's from, in Ireland or England, cheaply?

I would prefer not to order one from ebay, as I'd be afraid of getting charged VAT if it was posted from China.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Would you be suggesting you want to use illegal copied games?:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Soby wrote: »
    Would you be suggesting you want to use illegal copied games?:P
    No. Have a legit Burnout disc, as I love the game, but can only play it in a mates, as he has an Xbox. As lots of people are getting their Xboxs banned, it seems like a chance to get a cheap Xbox 360.

I'm assuming that whatever sh|te that have been put on the Xbox that got it banned won't stop me from playing offline games with discs that I've bought?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

even though they are banned, I assume alot of the people who got their consoles chipped in some form will still demand a somewhat pricey price mostly because to them its the cost of the console + the hack rather then just a console that cant go online.

So I doubt you'll see many going for much cheaper then standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

think i saw one on adverts.ie, although it may get taken down soon as it's against the rules so act fast!!! (and don't tell anyone i told you either ;))

edit: too late, oh well

Advertisement