Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa online match connections

Options
  • 29-11-2009 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Anyone else having trouble getting head to head games on Fifa ps3?? I click on head to head match, DNF < 10%, get a match. When that match is over I find myself having to click into the custom match menu about twenty times before I get a match again! I thought it was my connection but all my other games and consoles are perfect online.

Its a load of bollox. Playstation are really starting to piss me off with how they are treating the Irish market when it comes to online features. Its especially annoying in light of not providing an Irish video playstation store or providing an Irish cover for the Fifa game. Ireland has one of the highest per capita ownership of playstaions and we are still treated like crap. I can't help but feel the service is getting worse!

Comments

Rondolfus wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble getting head to head games on Fifa ps3?? I click on head to head match, DNF < 10%, get a match. When that match is over I find myself having to click into the custom match menu about twenty times before I get a match again! I thought it was my connection but all my other games and consoles are perfect online.

Its a load of bollox. Playstation are really starting to piss me off with how they are treating the Irish market when it comes to online features. Its especially annoying in light of not providing an Irish video playstation store or providing an Irish cover for the Fifa game. Ireland has one of the highest per capita ownership of playstaions and we are still treated like crap. I can't help but feel the service is getting worse!

Your not the only one, but it's nothing to do with playstation, i got 09 for the xbox to try out a few mths back and still had trouble connecting with my NTL connection, it's a combination of EA and your ISP.

Treating us like crap?, because we didnt get our own FIFA box? :rolleyes:, and again, how is that Sonys fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Switch to eircom and get a Nat 1 connection. Or buy a decent router.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

Treating us like crap?, because we didnt get our own FIFA box? :rolleyes:, and again, how is that Sonys fault?

Well its not sonys fault, but its under the umbrella of things that pissed me off as a playstation owner. Nationality specific fifa covers are obviously important enough considering most other countries (even small ones) have their own one. We the Irish get stuck with three English players one of who is Walcott ffs!

I have to admit, Im just having a rant because Im having bad expereince swith Fifa online today. Spend 5 mins trying to connect to a match go one nil up and the guy quits as usual. Also Im ****ing bored to death playing Chelsea, Barca, Real, Inter. There should be serious incentives to play with lower star teams. At least then there'd be a bit of variety to the onlibe play.

Advertisement