Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zavvi Mega "Monday" Bargains

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Hey lads,

not sure whats going on with the mega monday sale but it says free deliveries for me until I try to checkout then i get charged like 1.15 for each item??

I sent them a ticket about this last night but no respsonse - will the deals end today?

Im not sure if ill get refunded this delivery charge or not - anyone else see a delivery charge when they go to checkout and pay. Cheers for any comments about this - seems a little strange...

Hey lads,

not sure whats going on with the mega monday sale but it says free deliveries for me until I try to checkout then i get charged like 1.15 for each item??

I sent them a ticket about this last night but no respsonse - will the deals end today?

Im not sure if ill get refunded this delivery charge or not - anyone else see a delivery charge when they go to checkout and pay. Cheers for any comments about this - seems a little strange...

Yeah there was a 99p delivery charge to Ireland when I ordered two weeks ago. Free delivery is for the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Yep, 99c delivery to Ireland. Not bad eitherway. Tip, keep it in sterling, then your CC company will generally give you a better rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Cheers for the replies!

Advertisement