Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XMBC online?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 6:25pm

Have had XBMC for a year or two but just last week bought a Belkin Wireless adapter. Besides sharing stuff from my laptop and online gaming are there any other benefits? I've downloaded LinksBoks and will give that I try but have read it's rubbish. Oh yes there's also the Youtube script and T3CH update script. Are there any other good scripts? xbmcscripts is down for the last week :( Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

TBH, without using the online functionality of XBMC you are only scratching the surface of what it can do.
    With online XBMC, you can "scrap" access to TV, Films, Music into a database system.
    Fior TV this will give you screenshots, fanart & synposis of each TV show, series & episode.
    For Films it will give you plot, poster & fanart.
    For music, you can get alubum review, fanart & lyrics.

The best and most useful scripts are included with XBMC; lyrics, Apple Media Trailers. etc..

Advertisement