Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Tatoo artists In dublin?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm female and I'm looking for a good female tatoo artist in Dublin who be willing to tatoo body parts close to intimate regions, if anybody has any suggestions? and prehaps mayb a parlour where ppl cant see you being tatooed as they walk by? lol. any advice any one has would be really appreciated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Erin in snakebite?
    But tbh all tattooists are professional. They'll of seen everything tattooed anyway. Don't let yer choice of artists be slashed because of yer shyness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

what style are you looking for ??? and are you sure it has to be female ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Erin in snakebite?
    But tbh all tattooists are professional. They'll of seen everything tattooed anyway. Don't let yer choice of artists be slashed because of yer shyness

Not entirely true now, had a funny experience were me and an ex were getting work done at the same time but she came in about hour after I had started, not everyone was aware of this fact :) , nothing malicious happened it was actually quite funny, was just some gesturing between the tattooist and his mate who walked in. Basically I can see how someone might be uncomfortable in an all male environment especially if its some of the more open studios.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

vangoz wrote: »
    Not entirely true now, had a funny experience were me and an ex were getting work done at the same time but she came in about hour after I had started, not everyone was aware of this fact :) , nothing malicious happened it was actually quite funny, was just some gesturing between the tattooist and his mate who walked in. Basically I can see how someone might be uncomfortable in an all male environment especially if its some of the more open studios.

I know what you mean.

I was getting work done and a middle aged man came into the shop looking to get a piece done on his upper inner thigh. The artist didnt realy want to do it and had no interest. When he came back to me he said ''I hate the thought of tattooing a man in that area'' I said ''I bet you would not mind if it was some hot chick'' ''Of course not'' says he.

He went on to tell me there is nothing better than tattooing a girls ass, chest, hip area etc.

And TBH even being male, I didnt feel quite comfortable with him after that. It was very slezzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

If you do decide to go to a female artist you could check out Anna in The Nine lives studio in bray.

I have some work by her that i'm very happy with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

tattoo wrote: »
    If you do decide to go to a female artist you could check out Anna in The Nine lives studio in bray.

I have some work by her that i'm very happy with.

I agree,shes done the back of my neck and rachel who also works there is in the middle fo finishing of my shin,there all very professional and very helpfull if you have any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Michelle in JMD is well worth the travel down to waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Bobbi in Celtic Tattoos. She did 3 of mine and they're really good. Her attention to detail is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cleanteeth

thanks for all the replys, im looking mainly to get it in black and grey detail. i'm gonna look up celtic and anna in bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Cleanteeth wrote: »
    thanks for all the replys, im looking mainly to get it in black and grey detail. i'm gonna look up celtic and anna in bray.

You're very welcome. Two of the three I got by Bobbi are in black and grey. They're far from the usual girlie type of tattoos aswell. I can't recommend her enough, she's a really talented artist. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 jamesodargan

Hi , dont know if u got sorted but if not u should talk to suuva in stigmata tau in swords.She is a fantastic artist and shes really cool!!!!!:)

Advertisement