Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escher Tattoos

• 29-11-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering what you guys think about getting a tattoo of some of Escher's work!

Something like these..Escher%20Drawing%20Hands.gif

2105.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I prefer the 1st image, though how it would transfer in to a tattoo is questionable, you'd be drawing a body part onto other body parts............kind of like drawing a foot onto your face. I think it would just look rather strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

i love eschers work! always thought about getting one of his pieces as a tattoo but i could never pick which one!! i think they would look amazing if done properly like!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Diceicle wrote: »
    ......kind of like drawing a foot onto your face...

That made me laugh! Still is!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 120 ✭✭ludermor

I got one of Ecshers painting done last week, i think it came out pretty well! Got it done in inkwell. PB250256.jpg

Advertisement