Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

android

• 29-11-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a phone with android on it. I'm with vodafone bill pay right now. Not sure if that limits my options. If possible i want gps and def wifi but so far online shops or product lists don't mention gps as an option and def not android.

Can anyone suggest either phones or sites to look at.

Here's the list of vodafone phones from their site. http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/all-phones

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

All android phones have gps and wi-fi
    The only one on Vodafone at the moment is the HTC Tattoo

Meteor has the HTC Hero and others can be bought sim-free online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

so if i just buy the phone online can i use my bill pay sim with vodafone in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Shanio100

Hey

Sorry to hijack the thread, but are there any forthcoming andriod based phones that are looking promising?

Thanks

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 misnomer

Hi
    just got the samsung spacia which is an android handset
    battery great got it 3 days ago still have to charge
    it easy to use, fast . Had the aino got bored brought it back. using it right now to reply to thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭John Player

I'm guessing 2010 will be to Android what 2009 was to lady gaga

• Advertisement
Advertisement