Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa - any one else starting to panic ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I completely forgot to mention.
    Stockings in our house aren't wrapped but are crammed full of stuff that isn't a toy. An orange or satsuma in the toe, a new toothbrush, new socks, underwear, pens for the pencilcase for school, and a bunch of grapes on top. Dunno why the grapes but it works and it's nice for munching on when the rest of the present are being opened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

spongeman wrote: »
    Listen OP you have to put things in perspective, there will be many people like yourself in the same boat this year regarding presents.

Myself I went for cheap stuff as well, but it still looks good. I have cut back a lot.

Ah by post 3 I think we had this 1 in perspective.....
    We just kept it going to share ideas on how to do it on the cheap.... & I tell you its working.... very easy to do it once you stop panicing !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Grapes ! Thats a great idea .. they would look brilliant hanging out of the top of the stockings. Thanks for that idea.

In this house Santa always brings new toothburshes - and often novelty toothpaste.

I know of others who leave a sandwich at the top of the stocking. This kids will eat that - despite all the excitement - but would be hard pushed into a decent breakie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

Just finished the batch of cookies - decided to do them for their teachers - well they made with a bit of assistance from mise... smell is gorgeous & i actually feel a bit in the chrismassy spirit.. lol

Advertisement