Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Attitude Research needed

• 29-11-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi Guys,
    I am conducting a psychological study on social attitudes that takes 30-40mins in the NUIM Psychology Department. I really need people to finish up this experiment before Christmas.

If anyone is free for 30mins in the coming weeks and can help out please drop me a pm. Thanks in advance for the help!

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 celticworrior

Thanks to everyone who offered to help out. If anyone else fancies a Psych Experiment please drop me a pm

Thanks alot guys,
    Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

Is your second post some sort of motivational psychology. with the attention whores on here they would have posted something. all im saying is i think your trying to trick me and its making me uncomfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 celticworrior

Not at all to be honest. Just a thanks for people giving their time to help me out. I actually do appreciate it---when you have to finish an experiment and someone offers to help out then a thanks is the least I can do!

If anyone else is interested in taking aprt in a Psych Experiment after Xmas just let me know via PM- again thanks in advance!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

whats in it for the guinea pigs?

Advertisement