Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online calendar

• 29-11-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭

Want to get a few calendars printed for friends and family. Did it at the local camera shop last year but they're not doing them this year. Is there any drop-in option in Dublin or what the best online option?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Hey,

I am looking to do the same thing...I know some of those digital photo printing machines in chemists etc allow you print calenders...I am not sure how good they look but I am thinking of it (or how they are bound) - I searched online but couldn't really find what I wanted. Reads don't do them anyway

If I do it in the chemist I'll let you know how they turn out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

do you want a single page calendar or 12page calendar or what exactly are you looking for?

I would want a 12 page 'wall mounted' calender anyway...sorry to hijack your query Jolly!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

check out vista print, they do them and have some good deals on

not 2 sure what there calenders are like tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

I've just ordered mine from photobox (3rd year in a row). They're good, a few to choose from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

bp wrote: »
    I would want a 12 page 'wall mounted' calender anyway...sorry to hijack your query Jolly!

bp, no problem ;)

same answer as you - 12 page wall mounted

Just been on Photobox.ie - it is deadly thanks a million

I will be going there! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭eas

bp wrote: »
    Just been on Photobox.ie - it is deadly thanks a million

I will be going there! :D

no probs - Here's the link for anyone else

http://www.photobox.ie/shop/calendars-and-diaries

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Avila

Take a look at www.ShakespearePhototooks.com who also offer calendars online.

Advertisement