Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs that open on Sunday nights?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I've got the "brilliant" job of organising our Christmas party this year, I've got a restaurant in Temple Bar booked for a Sunday night, but hitting a bit of a brick wall regarding a nightclub/late bar for afterwards. We're a mixed bunch, from the young wans who want to pull blokes and get drunk to those of us who would rather a nice mojito and a comfy couch aand some good tunes. Can anybody recommend somewhere in the city centre? One of the girls keeps mentioning Coppers, I need an alternative option asap!!! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I've got the "brilliant" job of organising our Christmas party this year, I've got a restaurant in Temple Bar booked for a Sunday night, but hitting a bit of a brick wall regarding a nightclub/late bar for afterwards. We're a mixed bunch, from the young wans who want to pull blokes and get drunk to those of us who would rather a nice mojito and a comfy couch aand some good tunes. Can anybody recommend somewhere in the city centre? One of the girls keeps mentioning Coppers, I need an alternative option asap!!! Thanks

I was going to suggest Coppers from your description!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

sillymoo wrote: »
    I was going to suggest Coppers from your description!

Yeah, it probably would be best for the younger girls, but the rest of us hate that cattlemart!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

It aint my fave place but Capital Bar on Georges st has a good mix of people or The Porterhouse on Naseau st is a great spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

Fitzsimons, Temple Bar 5 floors of fun and a niteclub downstairs.....?!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Button Factory (Temple Bar Music Centre) runs dancehall/ragga nights on Sundays. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

There's also McGowan's in Phibsboro which is always packed on a Sunday night especially coming up the Xmas season

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

rodberg007 wrote: »
    There's also McGowan's in Phibsboro which is always packed on a Sunday night especially coming up the Xmas season
    Cant belive i forgot mcgowans, my fave place to drink in dublin

Advertisement