Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheryl cole headpiece

• 29-11-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

i love the headpiece cheryl cole wore on the third xfactor live show this year.

--> http://www.highsocietybridal.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cheryl-acacia.jpg

i'd love something similar to wear in my hair for a wedding i'm going to next month as it would suit the dress i'm wearing.
    i've found this particular one on a bridal site and it costs £350 so i definitely won't be getting the same one!
    just wondered if anyone knows where i could getting something similar but not as pricey?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Have a look on etsy.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

seen these things on tv a lot lately. I think they look great but I could never pull them off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

penneys have small ones at the min for €2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

had a look in penneys today but no joy :(

also looked in topshop, river island and accessorize but didn't see anything too similar :( also accessorize is far pricier than i thought!

lovely ones on etsy.com though, thanks eth0_, think i love that site now :)

don't think it'd arrive quick enough though so i might have to stick with what i can find on the high street!

also its a hairband style i'd like rather than the elastic head band ones, because they just don't like to stay on my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Debenhams had something similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

lovely ones on etsy.com though, thanks eth0_, think i love that site now :)

haha tell me about it! It's a pity so many of their sellers are in the USA, as I doubt you'd get your order before Christmas if you bought one now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Urban Outfitters have lovely ones:

I got one very similar to the one Cheryl had, but it was almost a year ago so I dunno if they still have them - maybe this one comes close?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/Sequin-Applique-Hairband/invt/5756415002500&bklist=icat,5,shop,womens,womensaccessories,whatsglovesscarves

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Perhaps try Hickeys Bridal?

Advertisement