Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bestformydog.com - anyone used them?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I'm told two lads who show dogs from Dunboyne run this site and import the food from Germany. Has anyone used them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

No takers then?

Anyone here know about dog food that could review the ingredients and see what they think? I can't get into the website to post them here now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Never heard of them until I saw your link, but the ingredients look quite good. I was looking at the grain free one and it has similar ingredients to Orijen, which is a brilliant food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I didn't post because I haven't used it, but I've heard a few people talking about it who do use it and they are very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭j14

I got a trial 3kg bag a few months ago through my cousin and I must say my mams Bichon Frise scoffed it. I thought he would be picky but he wolfed it down. We usually feed him on Royal Canin Junior 33 and were a bit worried that he wouldn't go for it but he did. He can be a picky little git when he wants to be. All in all a good food for him.

Just saw on the site http://www.bestformydog.com/home.asp
    that they do free deliery for orders over €40, not bad at all.

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Thanks for the feedback folks. I thought the food looked good for the price as well. Might give them a try.

• Advertisement
Advertisement