Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ahhh last min q on grad tomor

Options
  • 29-11-2009 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

just a quick question, it says that my grad tomor is in the restaurant?! does this actually mean the restaurant restaurant? is it not in oreily hall?!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Are you sure you're not thinking of the reception afterwards? That's in the restaurant. I would imagine you're in the O'Reilly Hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Don't worry. The way they have it written does suggest that it takes place in the restaurant, stupid UCD. :rolleyes:

You're in O Reilly Hall followed by a reception the the restaurant. But make sure you check what time you're in at. Depending on your surname you will be either at 12, 2 or 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Pretty clear here: http://www.ucd.ie/confer/schedule.htm

All grads are in O'Reilly Hall, receptions are after at various locations

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Don't worry. The way they have it written does suggest that it takes place in the restaurant, stupid UCD. :rolleyes:

You're in O Reilly Hall followed by a reception the the restaurant. But make sure you check what time you're in at. Depending on your surname you will be either at 12, 2 or 4!

Although I dont mind a bit of UCD bashing when warranted the conferring website couldnt really be much clearer

80479527.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Although I dont mind a bit of UCD bashing when warranted the conferring website couldnt really be much clearer

It could be much clearer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

MizzLolly wrote: »
    It could be much clearer.
    For instance, just as an example, it could be clear!

It could be clearer but it isn't that hard to understand in the first place, especially when two different times are quoted and the later of the two is in the questionable venue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hey where will the photographer be today? Student centre is it?

Dave! wrote: »
    Hey where will the photographer be today? Student centre is it?

For my grad in Sept it was in Health Sciences but may not be the same now as last Dec was the Student Centre... there'll be plenty of signposts outside O'Reilly Hall

Advertisement