Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC/UL GEM Open Day?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Sorry to hijack this thread.

Are any of you considering studying at UL or UCC? Have either had an open day for their GEM courses and has anybody here attended?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Mod note: Moved to its own thread.

Medgal: I'm baffled as to why you would ask about UCC and UL GEM in a thread about UCD and RCSI. You obviously knew you shouldn't, as you apologised for doing so. Please, next time, just start a new thread. It actually takes less time than typing your apology and then you don't waste my time either. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 MedGal

Oops apologies for that.

I didn't mean to waste your time. I should have been more specific but I was actually adding the other GEM locations to compare all four locations rather than just the Dublin ones.

Well, as there's a new thread set up (thank you for doing so), has anybody been to a past GEM open day at UCC or UL and just to add on, if there's anyone who's been to one and has also been to either the one at RCSI or UCD, how do the locations compare?

Advertisement