Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noc-Light: KarmaGarda

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Any more questions?

Would rather not have the queens bum being the last thing I mentioned while in the noclight!

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

KarmaGarda wrote: »
    Any more questions?

Would rather not have the queens bum being the last thing I mentioned while in the noclight!
    :D

1. Fan of spicy food??
    2. Have you ever broken any bones??
    3. have/would you ever do a bungee jump or parachute jump??
    4. do you support any sports teams??

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    <snip>

Yay! Thanks Koth!

1. Fan of spicy food??
    Love it. Indian is one of my favourite taste in foods. And they do unreal Indian here in London, just have to know where to go.

2. Have you ever broken any bones??
    Yeah, a fair few:
    • Broken my right humerus (and it wasn't at all funny)
    • Cracked my jaw and nose when I got mugged years ago
    • Broke my nose about 5 times - falling on a pavement while drunk, playing football, falling into a fireplace while drunk, playing football again, got hit by acident once on the nose too... can't remember where or when.
    • Fractured my left arm (ulna) on a cycle bike accident
    (Ohhh, I'm gettin all fancy with my lists! :D)

3. have/would you ever do a bungee jump or parachute jump??
    Haven't done either, would love to do a parachute jump. I'm not so good with heights and planes, so it would scare the bejaysus out of me to be honest! Was up for doing one in New Zealand when I was there, but between bad weather and being sick I never got the opportunity.

4. do you support any sports teams??
    None (apart from Sligo GAA team but they're not the best). Will watch most flavours of football (soccer, rugby, GAA), but I don't follow any sport or team more than the next to consider myself to be an avid follower.

(edit... actually did I count 6 times breaking my nose? Jaysus... no wonder it has the shape of an anteater sniffing chillis)

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

KarmaGarda wrote: »
    falling into a fireplace while drunk
    So, are you really short or was the fireplace really big??:P

I assume there wasn't a fire burning at the time:eek:

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    So, are you really short or was the fireplace really big??:P

I assume there wasn't a fire burning at the time:eek:

I'm not the tallest alright, but was just standing far enough away to trip and bang me nose on the wrong place! Thankfully it was down to ashes at this stage so no 5 degree burns (it was about 5 in the morning after lots of beer!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thanks, Karma! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement