Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cage Wars, here any results?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Any news guys from this event thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

Stephen Clelland vs Colin Quinn (Triangle)
    Stephen Hazzard vs Tirnan Carlin (ankle lock)
    Chris McFall vs Ramunus Venslovas (decision)
    Gareth Lyons vs Andy Young (TKO, rd 1)
    Pat McAlister vs Rich Edgeworth (armbar)
    Rowan Enderville vs Brendan Dolph (armbar)

Radek Rychlak vs Ryan Boyd (rear choke, rd 2)
    Colin Neeson vs Jonny MCGillion (decision)
    Ali Maclean vs Julien Denis (d'arce choke)
    Ben Boekee vs Hugh Brady (split decision)
    Jordy Puete vs Neil Seery (kneebar, round 2)
    Daniel Thomas vs D. Van Helvoirt (rd 2, guillotine)
    Colin Mckee vs Neydson Santos Fereira (rd 1, tko)
    Lee Mckibben vs John Lober (rd1, guillotine)
    Chris Stringer vs Rich Clementi (rd2, triangle choke)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Dasmoose beat me too it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

THE ABOSOLUTE BEST!!!!! Show in my opinion, that iv been to this year:D I think this is they way to go to improve mma in Ireland!! Great refs! great staff! and well run!! No Bull S**t just common sence and geting on with it. Great show lads !!!!!!:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭markfightie

THE ABOSOLUTE BEST!!!!! Show in my opinion, that iv been to this year:D I think this is they way to go to improve mma in Ireland!! Great refs! great staff! and well run!! No Bull S**t just common sence and geting on with it. Great show lads !!!!!!:):):)

how much is it to hire your helicopter?

surely this is the only way that enables you to be at the cage wars show (which finished about 11.30), be at your computer to post the above message and then fly down to dublin to be outside cage en siem (which finishes up about 3) to witness your friends beat people up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

Hey mark... well ya know with the new roads and motorways it dose'nt take long. and with the new thing... Whats it called again... wireless internet I think :rolleyes: you can email from limos ya know:eek:. these things are on hand when your doing security to certin people. Anyway, didnt stay till the end cause had to work and IT WAS A GREAT SHOW RUN PROFESIONALY. Well done guys!! :) As was your own show mark. So no need for being sarcastic.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Hey mark... well ya know with the new roads and motorways it dose'nt take long. and with the new thing... Whats it called again... wireless internet I think :rolleyes: you can email from limos ya know:eek:. these things are on hand when your doing security to certin people. Anyway, didnt stay till the end cause had to work and IT WAS A GREAT SHOW RUN PROFESIONALY. Well done guys!! :) As was your own show mark. So no need for being sarcastic.:confused:

:D lol

I truly look forward to your posts juijitsu black!!!!

Nice to see you back in your box Mark :p

sorry, i dont live such a high flying gang stars lifestyle, thats quite a night!

limos and wireless internet going from an event in one city to a club in another is new for me :)

my comments are only in jest, no sarcasm

fightie wrote: »
    :D lol

I truly look forward to your posts juijitsu black!!!!

Nice to see you back in your box Mark :p

dont be silly, ive never been in a box that i wasnt ****ing!

Advertisement