Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Mobile

Options
  • 30-11-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone by any chance loose their phone on Friday night, very odd I found one just inside our gate back is missing but all else is good..Ballintemple area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Is it on???

call the number marked Mam or similar!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Inside your gate?! Hope it wasn't a prospective burglar! They've been doing the rounds in blackrock a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello

Oh no i hope it isnt that :eek:, because it is quite strange as the gate sticks so we have a dog aswell if someone came in we would hear the gate being pulled along the ground...

Yeah we tried the phone but it is locked and we took the sim card out but we thought we saved a number from a missed call but sure when we checked it we hadnt and now they have blocked the sim, there was a memory chip in it which is broken it says..

It looks brand new too one chip on the side but that could be from dopping it...Sure if tisnt claimed well cash it in on money for your mobile score

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hello

Yeah we tried the phone but it is locked and we took the sim card out but we thought we saved a number from a missed call but sure when we checked it we hadnt and now they have blocked the sim, there was a memory chip in it which is broken it says..

What is the brand of the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

There was an e-mail sent to Ray Darcy on Today FM today from a girl saying that she lost her phone in Cork City on Sat night. Was upset as it had photo's and messages from her mother who died recently. Think it was a Motorola phone.

• Advertisement

tommy249 wrote: »
    There was an e-mail sent to Ray Darcy on Today FM today from a girl saying that she lost her phone in Cork City on Sat night. Was upset as it had photo's and messages from her mother who died recently. Think it was a Motorola phone.

Yeah, that's why I sent my reply too Tommy. I thought Ray said it was a Siemens phone though, definitely wasn't a Motorola.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hand it into the local Garda station. If there are photos etc that are important to the person who lost it the odds are they reported it to the Guards.

Hey

Thanks for the Ray Darcy tip I mite ring and say it, well it was Friday night when we found it...

Oh i know I would hate if I lost my phone would hope that if soemone foudn it they would try and find the owner so thats why i am trying to fidn the person...

There was a memory card in it that we tried to read but it says that its not working proplery could have been water damaged perhaps....

Thanks for the Ray Darcy tip I mite ring and say it, well it was Friday night when we found it...

Would recommend that alright, they are usually quite good at responding to emails like that.... ray@todayfm.com

No harm in reporting to the guards as well in case it isn't the one in question from the Ray D'Arcy show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Just ring the phone company and give them the IMEI and SIM number and they will tell you where to send it / hand it in to so the owner can collect it.

MC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Why would you not hand in somebody´s phone to the guards?

I have checked with them but to be honest the guards in Anglesea street are (not all now I will admit) well mmm not the brightest or most helpfull

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I have checked with them but to be honest the guards in Anglesea street are (not all now I will admit) well mmm not the brightest or most helpfull

+1!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Garda Station

Blackrock
    Cork City
    Co. Cork

Tel: +353 21 435 7401

fax: +353 21 435 7374

Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 9.00-1.00 & 2.00-6.00 & 7.00-10.00, Sun 10.00-1.00 & 3.00-6.00

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Ditto for the Blackrock gals as well...

Advertisement