Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar lessons

Options
  • 30-11-2009 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am wondering if anyone has any details of where you can get guitar lessons in the Longford town or county region? it is for an acoustic guitar for a beginner. thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

0860879495 - Anthony - be warned he's a bit eccentric but knows his stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

whats his name...christy moore is supposed to be doin guitar lessons there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

try martin on <snip>

i went to him for about 3 year now and he defo knows his stuff although he is a little eccentric as was said above about the other teach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Ask around about tom hanway, he's on facebook you could mail him there. He's great

martin is also experinced.. you should give him a ring and see what you think.. just mention blackbetty to him and hel probly give you a discount as i know him pretty well

• Advertisement

martin is also experinced.. you should give him a ring and see what you think.. just mention blackbetty to him and hel probly give you a discount as i know him pretty well

i rang him there but he said he wont give me lessons because i live too far way, hes very cheap tho..he does a 2 for 1 special discount rate for anyone who rings before the end of january...

mink_man wrote: »
    i rang him there but he said he wont give me lessons because i live too far way, hes very cheap tho..he does a 2 for 1 special discount rate for anyone who rings before the end of january...

thats decent of him in fariness, hes a nce guy.. easy to get on with and explains everything excellently

Is blackbetty and minkman the same person?! Ye seem to be in every thread together talking to each other..

thats decent of him in fariness, hes a nce guy.. easy to get on with and explains everything excellently

seems like that alright...he said he'd give me a number to a high profile guitar player up my way once he gets his new phone for xmas..

Is blackbetty and minkman the same person?! Ye seem to be in every thread together talking to each other..

thats impossible, id have to sign out from one and into the other each time i make a comment...

• Advertisement

thats a very personal question..

thats impossible, id have to sign out from one and into the other each time i make a comment...

thats very true.. get the facts right before you start making hurtful accusations whatever your name is that insulted us

Not impossible...

u must think i have nothin to be doin!

Not impossible...

is that what you do??

must have nothing for doing the poor fellow

• Registered Users Posts: 27 simonb101

anyone know where martin and anthony the two gutair teachers are based in longford

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

not sure where anthony lives - suspect it's in town ... gives lessons in Clondra for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭lau1247

out of curiousity, any indication of prices on lessons?? as I'm thinking of starting also..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Advertisement