Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is this thread locked?

Options

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The moderator explained himself on the thread. I'm sure you read that so why dont you cut to your point?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

DeVore wrote: »
    The moderator explained himself on the thread. I'm sure you read that so why dont you cut to your point?

DeV.

I posted an honest thread in good faith,I responded to that thread with honesty without favour,insult,bias.

Where did i get it wrong?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The mod believes you didn't.

DeV.

DeVore wrote: »
    The mod believes you didn't.

DeV.

Please...Show some respect for an honest contribution to this site,My thread was locked for no reason other than the sensitivity of a moderator.He/She decided that they didnt like what the thread was about and decided willy nilly to lock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Please...Show some respect for an honest contribution to this site,My thread was locked for no reason other than the sensitivity of a moderator.He/She decided that they didnt like what the thread was about and decided willy nilly to lock it.

I PMd you about my reasons after I recieved your PM at 00.45 and replied to you at 00.55.

If you class sensitivity for that reason you could be right.

I have seen regular AHs posters getting a ban because they let people like you get a rise out of them.

From what I could see, I was the only mod online at the time and wasn't sure how long I would still be online for.

Seeing that and the content of your opening post I decided to close the thread and leave a message in the Mod forum explaining what I did and why.

I also asked that if the other Mods disagreed with me to re-open it as long as there was a mod online to follow the thread.

I explained all this to you via PM.

• Advertisement

I PMd you about my reasons after I recieved your PM at 00.45 and replied to you at 00.55.

If you class sensitivity for that reason you could be right.

I have seen regular AHs posters getting a ban because they let people like you get a rise out of them.

From what I could see, I was the only mod online at the time and wasn't sure how long I would still be online for.

Seeing that and the content of your opening post I decided to close the thread and leave a message in the Mod forum explaining what I did and why.

I also asked that if the other Mods disagreed with me to re-open it as long as there was a mod online to follow the thread.

I explained all this to you via PM.

I have no responsibility for other posters,They know the rules aswell as i do.
    What was the actual reason you closed the thread?
    I have read the charter and I didnt see anything about moderators sensitivity?

Advertisement