Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home insurance Galway city?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

My policy is up for renewal soon and I know that I'm paying over the odds for it. Has anybody gotten a decent quote from any company recently?

I'm posting this here as quotations for Galway would be of a different cost to other locations in the country.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

We moved from Hibernain to Bank Of Ireland last year and our policy went down over €100.

Now on renewal it's gone up by around €20 iirc, but it's still less than €270, and with that we've also upped our contents value considerably.

They could be worth a ring:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Just got a savage quote from BOI; even with increased contents cover I'm still saving over €200 on my existing policy, and my excess has remianed the same aswell. Will ring around some more but doubt I'll do better.

Cheers for the heads up Col200sx:);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement