Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French Army called in to distribute H1N1 jab due to a low voluntary turnout.

• 30-11-2009 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

According to this article the French Military are to be deployed for the destribution of H1N1 vaccines at 1080 centers across the country. It looks like voluntary numbers were so low that they may extra "staff" to help distribute the vaccine. :eek:

According to French government figures only about 300,000 people have taken the jab so far in spite of extreme pressure from the health ministry and daily media hype about the alleged dangers of the swine flu.

Already 400 schools in France have been shut in the past couple of weeks as the government propagates the myth of a country under siege from the swine flu. :rolleyes:

Vaccinations_400x.jpg

http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/french-news/France-calls-in-army-to-meet-demand-for-swine-flu-jab-_58436.html

En Francaise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭imstrongerthanu

According to this article the French Military are to be deployed for the destribution of H1N1 vaccines at 1080 centers across the country. It looks like voluntary numbers were so low that they may extra "staff" to help distribute the vaccine. :eek:

According to French government figures only about 300,000 people have taken the jab so far in spite of extreme pressure from the health ministry and daily media hype about the alleged dangers of the swine flu.

Already 400 schools in France have been shut in the past couple of weeks as the government propagates the myth of a country under siege from the swine flu. :rolleyes:

Vaccinations_400x.jpg

http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/french-news/France-calls-in-army-to-meet-demand-for-swine-flu-jab-_58436.html

En Francaise.

So what is it you are trying to convey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

So what is it you are trying to convey?
    If all else fails bring in the Army :eek:

If all else fails bring in the Army :eek:
    If what fails?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's not often that you quote an article that completely contradicts your hype RTDH.

Demand for the vaccine in France has spiked to the extent that they don't have enough medical staff to service the demand, so the Army is helping out.

I don't see the problem.

If what fails?
    The voluntary distribution of the H!N! vaccine. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The voluntary distribution of the H!N! vaccine. :rolleyes:
    So they bring in the army to give out a vaccine nobody wants to take?So why the army?I've no idea what your logic is here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Run_to_da_hills, you are posting crap in the hope that if people see military+vacine that they will think its forced vacination. Which this is clearly not.

Please clarify what you are saying and what the CT is here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Ok so the french military are administering the H1N1 jab and the big news is where? The military are getting paid to do something may aswell have them do something slightly as useful as cleaning guns sure administering the vaccine why not.

Hardy bucks sums up what I think of swine flu
    Skip till about 2mins and you will get the idea
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkVT95839n4&feature=related

6th wrote: »
    Run_to_da_hills, you are posting crap in the hope that if people see military+vaccine that they will think its forced vaccination. Which this is clearly not.

Please clarify what you are saying and what the CT is here.
    I am not posting crap.

I have every bit to be concerned about the possibility of forced manditory vaccinations whether be France, Ireland or the EU. No better way enforce such draconian measures than to train the army into taking on the task.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I am not posting crap.

I have every bit to be concerned about the possibility of forced manditory vaccinations whether be France, Ireland or the EU. No better way enforce such draconian measures than to train the army into taking on the task.
    But if you read your own link, they're bringing in army medical personnel to help. So they're bringing in people who already know how to administer a jab.

So nobody's being trained to do anything they don't already know how to do.

You don't need to worry about forced vaccinations. People are getting sufficiently aware of the danger now and voluntarily presenting for vaccination. Great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭amurph0

Vaccinations_400x.jpg

I'd just like to point out that this isn't even a picture of French soldiers. :rolleyes:

There's no CT here, and there's no point letting this dead thread be allowed to come back to life, so... Closed. PM me if somebody strongly feels otherwise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement