Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smarttelecom-landline not working,broadband loosing connection-anoyone have it?

• 30-11-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi, From few days I have problem with my Smart Telecom broadband.Phone not working(just quiet)and the broadband disconnecting many times. Im in Sligo Area anyone have it something like that?
    Beside that on the net when I check my acc details is B/Band-Res-4M/200KB Account
    and on the bill is 5M/384KB

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Thanks. I sended email to them as well.

Still dont get any help from SMART :( tolde me to check it my phone in other person but thats not solve problem with disconnecting connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lebowsky

Sounds as if you have a line fault. Your bb will still work albeit slowly with disconnects if one leg of the connection is intact. Your phone needs both legs to work and generate dial tone. Before you contact smart again check the line for dial tone using a phone that you know works.
    If there is no dial tone report as a line fault.

Yes Ill do that but first I need to find somebody with landline ;-)
    Ok now Im sure thats my phone its ok so the line must be down. Just need to wait few days when somebody fix it.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

The problem is fixed now. Main socket was broken but problem with other socket still exist-they told me that wont be fixed.So need to organise somebody who fix it for me because they are only responsible for main socket.

Advertisement