Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo wii

Options
  • 30-11-2009 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

hi folks looking to get a wii for the young wans for christmas, was wondering if anyone has spotted any good deals/bundles around the town.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

HMV have a good basic package apparently. I think the additional bits can be bought in good deals in Smyths and Game.

Might be worth checking on Amazon aswell; free delivery over £25 and they seem to have some good deals; wii fit bundles etc

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Buying online is really best bet, get it delivered to your door.
    Argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

hhave a look on amazon, there doing free delivery to ireland ( as long as the item is on super saver delivery), finding amazon much much cheaper than ebay or retail this year, and delivery is VERY fast as well,3/4 days.
    but i wouldnt leave it much longer than this week, hope this helps and happy gaming!!!

ps, i can reccomend mario kart it keeps the kids out of your hair for hours!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

thread in Bargain Alerts - GAME selling wii for 199 with games

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055753926

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

yea buy online...you will see several different packages and really its buyers choice on which one u think is most suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

hhave a look on amazon, there doing free delivery to ireland
    I thought Amazon wouldn't ship electronics to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

ScumLord wrote: »
    I thought Amazon wouldn't ship electronics to Ireland?

i know consoles/games/ etc are fine to come here, but i did try to get a lamp for my brother, that they would not ship to here, anything that is defined as a lamp they were not having it (:(boo amazon i wanted to buy my bro a jellephish lamp or mathmos)
    consoles, games, are ok bought them myself, and also 2 mp3 players in the past..
    boooooo amazon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

getting a wii online is the best bet but if you see one in town at a reasonable price you sholud get it ....and then the next step is to pm me for a great money saving device for the wii, not sure if i can post it here

Let southie PM you instead.
    Sound a bit dodge ;)

• Advertisement

If it's not going to get boards in trouble then feel free to post it here, or in Nintendo forum (and link it)

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

You can throw me into the mix there too. Im looking to sell my wii at the mo. Im guessing its a similar scenario to axiom32;).

Ive a Wii, wii sports + some other games, 4 wimotes, 2 nunchuks, 2 rechargeable battery packs, 1 battery pack charger & a Component and Composite cable. EDIT, ive 2 gamecube controllers too. oops, forgots

Send me a PM if your interested, im in Galway too, the Wii is in athlone, but I could get it to Galway if needs be.

FYI, no box as far as I know, but im sure some creativity from santa could set it up nicely without a box. (your going to be setting it up anyways:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

They're selling all types of consoles in Cash Creators on Eglinton Street. Think it says on the window that they are seling Wii's....

Advertisement