Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United Away - League Cup QF

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Just because Champions League is the priority doesn't mean he's not going to give it a lash besides he needed to give some players a game because they are nowhere near the first squad and he had to see who is worth keeping and who needs to be cleared off ie. Bale(who stepped up),Bentley,Hutton,Jenas(who needs game time),Keane and defoe to see if they where as good together as Crouch and defoe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I thought we played quite well, we passed it well, we had more possession, we created a lot of chances.
    Not bad given we had our 2nd choice back 4 playing. Not a disaster in any shape or form.

We've been to the CC final 2 years running, we need to look beyond that now. It was not an important fixture in the grand scheme of things in my book and I think it could be a blessing in disguise to be out.

We have a lot bigger fish to fry this season.

Oh look, City just scored, Tevez - lovely jubbley :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Oh look, City just scored, Tevez - lovely jubbley :)

Great finish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Great finish too.
    3-0 now. Those kids are seriously overrated. :D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement