Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Oz,a few questions!!

Options
  • 30-11-2009 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I just got my de-facto visa for Oz and will be moving over in Feb. Just wondering about a couple of things and hoping one of you might have been through this.

1) Can you claim your personal pension when you're emigrating?? I know i you're staying in the country you can't be would imagine if you're emmigrating for good you could claim your pension money, can't get any info anywhere.

2) What would be the best company to use in order to send stuff to oz, have heard a lot about seven seas. Don't have much stuff to send really.

Thats all I have at the moment but I'm sure I'll think of more as I get closer to the move.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭universe777

I got my defacto visa in July, moving in February too, to Melbourne.

I can't answer the pension question, but have a look at Careline, careline.ie for shipping stuff.
    You'll have to request a quote, takes a day to get back to you.

Advertisement