Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest home heating oil?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Does anyone remember the name of the company that put a flyer through some doors in Greystones a few weeks back advertising a special offer on home heating oil -- I was going to order off them but my husband threw the flyer out before I got a chance.

Any tips on who is the best value for home heating oil in Greystones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Huntthe

Ultima

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

What price was Ultima?

My admittedly not exhaustive review of the options ended with me taking a rate of €519 per 1000 litres from Jones Oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

What price was Ultima?

My admittedly not exhaustive review of the options ended with me taking a rate of €519 per 1000 litres from Jones Oil.
    Try Burke Oil in Rathnew.... Great service and usually one of the cheapest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Whoever you choose get it delivered before the budget on the 9th, the new carbon tax is likly to make it significantly more expensive:(

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

Yep I have done just that, filled the tank before it costs me more! Went with Jones Oil, the price was good, although it is going to take them a couple of days to deliver. You can order online though, which is very handy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

Ultima quoted me €519 for 1000 litres of kerosene versus €575 from Glen fuels. However, Glen did match it when told of Ultima's quote.
    It pays to call around!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

d2ww wrote: »
    Ultima quoted me €519 for 1000 litres of kerosene versus €575 from Glen fuels. However, Glen did match it when told of Ultima's quote.
    It pays to call around!

Please tell me you'll give the business to Ultima, it just would'nt be right otherwise.

Advertisement