Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Song lyrics?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for some help in getting song lyrics! I was in Matt Molloy's Pub in Westport during the week and a man by the name of Michael Finnegan sang a very funny song, the whole pub was in tears laughin at it:D Just wondering if anyone knows of song or lyrics? I know I'm prob grasping at straws! I can remember the air, so it'd be great if I could get hands on the lyrics. Failing this I'I prob head back up sometime in the hope of hearing it again.

Basically jist of song........about a husband and wife that hear a russling in the bedroom...tinking its a mouse the husband sets a mousetrap,wife when cleaning and sweeping lifts mousetrap onto chamberpot... husband gets out in the dead of night to do his business..... you can imagine the outcome!!!

Advertisement