Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Splinter Cell game

Options
  • 30-11-2009 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Just replaying through Splinter Cell Double Agent last night. Great game, although it will never recapture the brilliance of the first one for me, anyway. Just wondering if other people like these games and what they think was the best one.

Best Splinter Cell game 17 votes

Splinter Cell (2002)
    0% 0 votes
    Pandora Tomorrow (2004)
    17% 3 votes
    Chaos Theory (2005)
    0% 0 votes
    Double Agent (2006)
    64% 11 votes
    Essentials (PSP 2006)
    17% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

whats the story eith convictions? is it comming to ps3:confused:
    it better be. Cell is one of my favourite series.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think Conviction is only going to be on PC/Xbox 360.

I'd rate them CT, DA, SP, PT, and I've not played the PSP one. People grumbled about both CT and DA, but I thought they were enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Loved the first one... first time I seen physics being used on shower curtains. I also remember a moment of revelation in gaming in regards to control. There where 2 guys talking ahead of me and I was crouched on a balcony, I remember saying to the guys I was playing with "I'm going to shimmy along this ledge, drop down on top of the first guy and knock him out, then when the other guy is stunned at what just happened, take him out with a choke hold"... my friends where like "not possible, the game won't allow you to do that"... but it did, it was amazing. We'd never played a game before that allowed for such control and interaction with the environment.

But I thought Chaos Theory was excellent, and the best in the series imo.

Didn't really like Double Agent at all, but I was glad they tried something new.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'd love a God of War-esque re-release of the first three for the 360, as I thought they were all great games. But Chaos Theory would be my favourite

Advertisement