Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick People- 25-35 year olds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Our 18-24 group is so much cooler lads!! Na na nana na!! on a more serious note thou our group should have a mini- war with yours, it'd be awesome :)

Although I wouldn't mind meeting the 18-24 year old girls ( who wouldn't from the 25-35yr depending on your persuasion ) try mafia wars on Facebook if you have graduated from Bebo yet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

So has anyone booked Ted's yet? :D

Grabs coat and heads for the nearest door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

have we a date or anything set yet? im off to see prodigy on the 18th! ohhh maybe there is a dublin beers on that night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

"Old" people my arse.

"Older" we may be, but

A: We know how to party longer/harder

B: We have more dosh

C: We dont throw up after 3 WKDs. pugghh.

and

D: We are cooler :cool:, more experienced :p and wiser :D than "young" wans.

Id be up for a boardies meeting but no costelloes pleasseee. That would really kill the party atmosphere. You can never dance to the music there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 notmyname79

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Hurrah another female. F/30/born in St.Munchins (aka the baby hospital).

Id love to meet up with boardsies but like, would it be embarassing? How would I know ye in a bar? ye probably all know each other and I'd be all mortified and shy like.

hmmmm I was just thinking same!:o
    but I'm F/30 too( but only look 21) ;) , i'd say it might be a laugh, any plans decided yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

I know the guys over in the beer guts forum all brought cans of condensed milk with them to the first beers. We could try something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Our 18-24 group is so much cooler lads!! Na na nana na!! on a more serious note thou our group should have a mini- war with yours, it'd be awesome :)

You'll have to let us know what your bedtime is first, so we won't keep ye up late.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

You'll have to let us know what your bedtime is first, so we won't keep ye up late.;)

Will its nearly half 12 now and guess what... i'm still up and only a small bit sleepy so there!!

and thats only cos my mom gave me some warm milk, jokes on u buster :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

bazz26 wrote: »
    So has anyone booked Ted's yet? :D

Grabs coat and heads for the nearest door.

I passed by Teds last Friday night and it was in darkness. Is it still open?

I don't mind Costelloes although the place is smelly.:pac: I was in there a few months ago for first time since college and the placed hasn't changed one bit!! Good for late pints though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

25 male - part time student, full time sales assistant :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Gotta agree costello's great for good guiness late at night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I'm really hoping this beers is not arranged for Costellos. It's really scraping the end of the barrell guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

There's so many better venues in town, The Locke, Nancy's (indoors for chatting, outdoors for music), clohessey's for space, costelloes is a dive, and always has been.I say we add a poll of likely venues, keep it open for a week and then whichever has the most votes is where we meet.

Aye.....a poll maybe is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

18th or 19th, clohessys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Jumpy wrote: »
    I cant go.. I havent got a nemesis yet.
    I'll be your nemesis. You look like Simon Cowell, and you talk funny. How's that for a start? :)

I don't know the rest of ye well enough to be recommending places for drinkies, but Limerick is a small, small town, so we'll be sure to notice ye if you're out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

2 Espressi wrote: »
    I'll be your nemesis.

You look like Simon Cowell, and talk funny.

How's that for a start?

*looks over shoulder* Who ... arg, someone knows me!

*looks through post history, spots MX-5, now knows who 2 Espressi is*

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Name some places and I'll add a poll.

Clohesseys
    Costelloes
    The Locke
    Nancys

Anywhere else?

Olympic Arms.

• Advertisement

Flannerys
    The Bailey

"Teds":D

/Gets coat

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Olympic Arms.

Serious suggestions only, people (I never heard of that and had to look it up!) :D
    (Oh what hilarity if I'd added that to the poll)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Olympic Arms.

I think it closed down now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

No its still open, passed it the other day!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Mickey Martins?

I hardly ever post here, but love making special friends with people from the internet :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sparky009

froodie wrote: »
    Mickey Martins?

I hardly ever post here, but love making special friends with people from the internet :D

hey i'd be up for a few beers and a chat in mickeys............ someone want to organise a date if so i can sort a few bottles of champs meet and greet thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

25/m/hungover

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

30, male, into video games, male grooming and cooking wonderful dishes. Would love to attend a meetup but I'm only available weekends:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

has someone set a date/time/location yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

no not yet, i thought there was a poll being organised.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement