Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattery IN clonmel, co tipp

Options
  • 30-11-2009 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

Hi

does anyone know of a cattery that works stephens day? my partner taking me away over night stephens day until the next and i need somewhere to put my cat.

Found nothing in the paper and my vets cattry doesnt work stepns day. Does anyone know someone who takes care of cats in their own home?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

in case you can't find one, do you have a family member/neighbour/friend who could pop round to feed the cat for one night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Paul91 wrote: »
    in case you can't find one, do you have a family member/neighbour/friend who could pop round to feed the cat for one night?

i wouldnt leave the cat on his own in the house overnight - and it wouldnt be overnight ill be gone from 2ish stephens day to the next evening so it would be over 24 hours, i wouldnt do that to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

anyone you know sleep over?

Paul91 wrote: »
    anyone you know sleep over?

no -i know no one will. all my friends have dogs so cant leave them there and i wouldnt give him to my family because they would throw him out in the shed and in this weather i keep him in the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭dmy1001

Did you try 4 paws hotel Clooneen area i think?

• Advertisement

dmy1001 wrote: »
    Did you try 4 paws hotel Clooneen area i think?

Thats too far- i have no car so need a place in clonmel town so i can drop him off and collect him

if anyone knows of anyplace id b v grathful

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There'a a crowd in Hollycross and I think they have a collection/delivery service have never heard anything bad about them, going to try them next time we go away ..which might not be for a decade lol.

They're advertised in the Tipp star most weeks they kennel dogs but I'm anm 99% sure they have a cattery section as well.

i found a guy in clonmel who has a cattery and has agreed to take my cat when im away

thanks everyone for the help

Advertisement