Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor near Baldoyle

Options
  • 30-11-2009 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm off work sick today and need to go to a doctor. I have gone to the doctor in the Meridian Clinic in Clare Hall a few times, but don't find them very good. I know I can look doctors up in the Golden Pages, but am looking for a recommendation for someone in the Baldoyle/Portmarnock/Malahide areas. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

Fickidy wrote: »
    I'm off work sick today and need to go to a doctor. I have gone to the doctor in the Meridian Clinic in Clare Hall a few times, but don't find them very good. I know I can look doctors up in the Golden Pages, but am looking for a recommendation for someone in the Baldoyle/Portmarnock/Malahide areas. Thanks.

Not in preferred area but Raheny medical are good. Lynch & Fox both excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Fickidy

Thanks Alan. Funny you wrote that cause I only just saw it now. Actually found Raheny Medical online myself earlier and have just been to see Dr. Fox. Excellent guy. Thanks.

Advertisement