Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen party ideas

Options
  • 30-11-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Need some ideas for games etc for a hen party, perferably non tacky ones! And any ideas where to get stuff needed for these games (if theres anything needed!) thank you!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Moved from TLL.

Maple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MissNaughty

Hi - I did an Ann Summers party for my hens. I was a bit unsure at first but went ahead & booked it as its cheaper than weekend away for everyone. Best idea ever - it was great craic & a great ice breaker for everyone. Even the shy people came out of their shell :-) Plus, as the hostess I received 10% of total sales on the night off my order. As there was €1,500 euro spent I got €150 worth of stuff which was brilliant. I highly recommend the party rep who did mine, she was brilliant! Let me know if you want her details. . .

Advertisement