Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock over Train Station Again!!!

• 30-11-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the state of this now?

It looks real classy with the Waterford flag and a big c**k painted on it... I did think twas cool the way people kept changing it (given the hassle in doing it) but now it just looks pathetic.

I saw this on Friday evening so it may have changed over the weekend.

Just in case it was the lad who posted on here that changed it this time I'll remind him of his quote from the last thread on this:

Originally Posted by tez21fitz
    they are much uglier colours dats why they will have to b painted everytime some stupid little cat climbs up der,we wudn want dat big dirty flag looking down over our city.

Much better now!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

They will change it back again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 peter_sligo

typical kilkenny people

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The c**k looks to be painted in blue so I'm thinking its waterford people trying to blame the Kilkenny people, sure the waterford people had some spare blue paint after they painted the rest of it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Cabaal wrote: »
    The c**k looks to be painted in blue so I'm thinking its waterford people trying to blame the Kilkenny people, sure the waterford people had some spare blue paint after they painted the rest of it ;)

I'd like to see a source for this :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

I didn't see it yet but I can only imagine. pity for this which I can only imagine a bit of a laugh being brought down to wexford standards :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

As an aside, since when has cock been censored? The guys in the Airsoft and shooting forums must be up in arms over it!

[edit]Oh... it's not. Carry on...[/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Funny thing is you'll find both the waterford and Kilkenny people that are doing this are likely breaking the law and could be prosecuted as its not their property to spraypaint.

Taking photos of yourself doing it is even worse :rolleyes:

Personally I think that the stone looks far better without any paint and it looks messy with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 paddywhippets

ive seen the guys painting the huge penis on the cliff, i will enclose secret information about the hooligans, you can contact me on the following number <snip - yawn, boring, etc>. just ask for sanchez jr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

shur whats one more nob in a town full of them???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 the_gimp

i tink it looks quite nice up there maybe we shud change the waterford flag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I wonder if there will be actual news from the people who paint the flags all the time? Maybe it was one of them trying to get into the papers again?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 paddywhippets

dazftw wrote: »
    I wonder if there will be actual news from the people who paint the flags all the time? Maybe it was one of them trying to get into the papers again?

daz you are the man

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Oh look. More Kilkenny trolling.

Lads, this whole anti-Waterford and anti-Kilkenny thing has grown old. Build a bridge and get over it (:P).

(On a more serious note - cop the **** on with the stupid jibes.)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement